Light of Candle

Light of Candle

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Distraction

Recently there was many infelicitous incidents around, either political issues, economical miseries, natural disasters, or others have disappointed me. As a person who is very concern and do care of the development of the my country from time to time, i could not put my full attention in my academic when there are a few torments around.
Exams are around the corner, yet i do not prepare for them. Rather should i pretend to ignore the distraction for the sake to get a better focus in studies? Seriously, it is quite hard for me to do so, unless or otherwise, the situation tends to be stabilized or calmed within a short moment.
Clarification :
I am neutral and independent, i do not favour any sides, people might say i am a die-hard supporter of ABCs, but i do not have any relationships with them. I am clean and white.
Cheers,
Candle

No comments: