Light of Candle

Light of Candle

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tribute to En.Azrin Yang Garang

Dear my respected instructor :


I have been together with you for 3 semesters, and this may be the last semester to be with you i guess. Let me revise, in semester 1, you were responsible for ECC3101 C++ Programming, ECC3001 Engineering Maths I, while in the following semester was ECC3002 Engineering Maths II and now ECC3902 Seminar. I was learnt that, you are going abroad for your postgraduate study. Hereby, i would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best.

Unfortunately, your departure may put me abandoned. All this while, I only readily t0 bring subjective and debatable issues along with my personal views to you. It is noticeable that the trust of me towards you is staunch. Hence, your role is not merely to guide academically, but also psychologically. However, i may worry i have no other solution to get a good listener and a psychologist as the future is full of obstacles and challenges. I am easily demotivated by surroundings, therefore i assume you to be my mentor who is able to to encourage and spur my morale as well as cultivate my hidden talent which has never been discovered. I appreciate whatever contribution directed.

Thank you very much.

p/s: The field of your study is related to solar system? Could you please elaborate more in details?

Good luck,
Candle

1 comment:

Encik Ayie Yang Garang said...

Dear yoong Ching,

I am sorry if you felt abandoned and I really am sorry. I made a promise to meet you before my long break and departure to London but I failed to keep the promise made. I really really am sorry. I have few things to catch before leaving the country and i managed to settle everything today (29th Oct 2008).

Yoong Ching,

My departure to London wont stop you being my friend and vice versa. in fact we still could keep in touch and share ideas. it is just we cant meet in person to have a lengthy discussion like we used to do before. I have no intention to abandon, to ignore or to desert you. I am keen to work with you regarding the writing which you have the idea and talent to produce good pieces. writing is an art that the Lord hasnt granted me yet. through you we could collaborate and to defy the sentiments of racial segregation.

Yoong Ching,
in many ways you have enlightened me and for that i shall thank you. i have in fact learned a lot from my students. i may not be able to list them all but i could tell, a lot, really a lot! you need not to worry, i will call you once in a while whenever i have time (but i cant talk much i reckon because i could here the sound of ka ching! :-) ).

i will try to write more in my blog of what i will be doing. hope you will keep in touch with me as i found many students, once they graduated, they tend to have a short term memory lost on their former lecturers.

all the best to both of us. i will be back for a break once in a year for a month or two. perhaps we could have a chat??

-Azrin-