Light of Candle

Light of Candle

Monday, October 6, 2008

Fever on Photography

On rare occasions, I have the scarce opportunity to capture the close up of a butterfly in my house. Photography seems to be another healthy entertainment to me where i take my initiative to learn the behavior of electronics devices (CMOS, CCD, TTL, ADC), software editing, (Photoshop, Ulead Macromedia Flash), and imaging skills(ISO, shutter speeds, aperture, focal length, and etc).

I have the great interest in photography, because camera is my eyes. I started my photography imaging since 2005 with a invest of RM1.5k on a first ever AF assist camera phone, SE K750i that is still working excellently to satisfy my minimum requirement. After a year of experience, i invested another RM1.5k on the body of a high end compact digital camera, modeled by Panasonic, FX01. To date, it services me with an approximate of 8000 shutters count within 2 years. However, in 2007, i found several restriction and limitation on it. It has been under functioning to meet my expectations. Thus, i need a better gadget to prolong my photography journey to amatuer level.

I have been glancing on DSLR camera since last year. Currently, i hope to own Canon EOS 40D/50D or Nikon D90/D300 with several expensive lens. I plan to get one as late by this semester break and hopefully this time i may get the green light from my beloved parents as well as the subsidy.

C&C are welcome for the above picture.

Cheers,
Candle

2 comments:

Lai Yeong King said...

how much is this Canon EOS 40D/50D or Nikon D90/D300..?

Anyway... yey, finally some non-politic stuff to see now... hahaha...

MaiYC said...

Now thier body are priced from 3.3k~5.3k depending on model. Luxury Lenses could reach higher price than the body. I treat photography as investment that is profitable always.