Light of Candle

Light of Candle

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Two Dosage of Stimulant Injected

On last Saturday 18/10/2008, it was the 32th convocation in Pusat Kebudayaan dan Kesenian Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah (PKKSSAAS), UPM. My sister was one of the fresh graduate. Even though i did not attend in the hall, but i could imagine the atmosphere while she was receiving her graduation certificate. Instead, both of my parents were invited into the hall. I am proud behalf of her, she was a first-class degree graduate, i consider her as the role model. However, i will not set any results to myselves to eliminate unwanted stress, pressure and psychosis that may bring negative effects on my study as well as growing process.

Secondly, on 23/10/2008, while i was revising for the next day exam at night, i received a call where i was shocked to read the number appeared. It was strange and long, for sure it was not local call. Before this, i only answered calls from Chinese, but they were prank or fraud calls with malicious motive. Once i picked up the phone and heard the caller's voice, i could never be wrong to identify him, he was Mr.Azrin, from UK. I am so grateful to receive his caring phone call, it spur my spirit especially during this crucial moment where i have my final exams. Thank you for your encouragement, i really appreciate it. I promise to make my best effort, let the results to speak for the rest.

p/s : i was disturbed by the blasting music generated around my room, luckily tomorrow is weekend, otherwise it will be terrible.

Cheers,
Candle

4 comments:

Encik Ayie Yang Garang said...

MYC,
It was good to hear your voice. keep in touch. i will surely give you another shocking call.

study smart. pray for both of us. i am having difficulty in catching up the pace here. they are too fast and too quick.

MaiYC said...

Sure, looking forward for it too. As the saying, "No pain without gain", so everything should pay for the price.

Good luck and all the best to you too.

tienguan said...

I think it's no gain without pain....

Lai Yeong King said...

Ain't the same -__-