Light of Candle

Light of Candle

Friday, October 17, 2008

Responsibility and Partnership

On 14/10/2008, CCSE Clubs held a AGM along with a simple Jamuan Raya. I presented to the function upon invitation because lately i was about to cut down my daily expenses, practicing grass and dust eating days.

However, i was nominated for presidency during the club election. All in the sudden, i was not prepared to defend the post. To brief, i was not elected but a vice presidency was decorated to me. The responsibility, mission and duty were transported to me. A new, gigantic, and hardy challenge perhaps. I could not simply be inactive, i got to construct a potent bond with the committee, to popularize the club, and most importantly is to spur the interest of CCSE students to participate dynamically. We should awake from hibernation, this is the ground and platform for CCSE students to perform and boost the reputation of CCSE.

Affendi, the reigning president, the committee and i are going to work mutually in harmony to build a better future and provoke the latent potential of CCSE. Thankz to the support of my friends specially the person who nominated me by appreciation.

Please supervise me if i am heading to the wrong way, rectify me by guidance to fulfill the goals, vision and the duty requirement.

Your cooperation is much more desirable.
Candle

3 comments:

Encik Ayie Yang Garang said...

MYC,
Congratulation upon the appointment. great power comes greater responsibility. i hope you could revolutionize the club and the mentality. good luck and my prayers will always be with you.

-Azrin-

WenJian said...

hey,,, to bring up the CCSE club, PEMAJU-UPM can give a help to do that,,,and you are welcome to approach either me or alan on how to run a club in UPM..



- Wen Jian -

MaiYC said...

Azrin,
I appreciate your support and thank for your greeting. In current semester i have been slumbering from outdoor activities, and the appoinment is timely because i plan to retain my non academic related achievement in next semester. I will make my best effort in task execution.

Wenjian,
Thankz for ur suggestion, we will have more opportunity to work together in the future. Please guide me when ever necessary.

Afendi and I hope to gain the cooperation and collaboration from the CCSE members.

Cheers,
Candle