Light of Candle

Light of Candle

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Feeling of Warmness is Fainted

Life is not as ideal as you dream, if it is, human will not have sad expression. I started to encounter disappointment repeatedly once after i had completed my secondary education. Ambitiously, i wanted to enroll in accountancy studies at private college. However, it seemed to be a heavy burden to my family and thus, i gained none of the support from my family. There were many cases after that, but i do mind to elaborate in details.

Since then, my dream had to be forgotten, i have to carry on with something which i do not actually prefer. Meanwhile, my sister and brother earned full support from my parents on whatever they proposed. Such incident gave me a huge striked and my morale was sunk gradually. Situation tended to be worse when i irrationally ignored them to deliver my dissatisfaction. Intellectually, i knew my decision was harsh but i could not get myself out from desperation. I am from middle class of family, but then my demand was not excessively unreasonable. Same class of famly, but bias treatment.

My friends who are sensitive to surrounding will detect that despite i stay relatively near but i hardly go home even though i have spare times. My answer to them is because of inefficiency of public transport to shield the actual happening. In this coming weekend, i do not know where will i be...

Please advise.

Tearful Candle

5 comments:

chui san said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chui san said...

Perhaps i am one of the sensitive friend u meant.Your parents love you too,just maybe in a different way only,please do believe that.I can't tell where you are supposed to be,because you are the one who decide it,NOT me.Remember that!
I think you need to communicate with your family,it's just my opinion though.Find a friend to talk to whenever you think there's a need.
Don't worry,be happy.It gonna be alright.Take care.

Encik Ayie Yang Garang said...

MYC,
come and see me regularly.

-Azrin-

hoayan said...

Dear Mai,
i truly understand your feeling. I've been through the similar situation before this and gone through deep depression .. it is not easy for me to share the problem with my friends with face to face talk because i will definitely burst into tears and i do not want other sees this, thus i chose to blog to express my feelings. Maybe u can create a blog that can only be accessed by your closer friends, so that they know what is actually happening besides having some privacy of your own, especially when there are a lot of LURKERS out there.. Locking the problem deep inside your heart is really painful.. everything will be alright eventually... as c.san said, don't worry, be happy :-)

MaiYC said...

Thankz for all of your support, but i didnt go home during Merdeka holidays. However, my family visited me..